We’re looking for a Head of Talent to join Team Blossom. Someone who is passionate about helping our portfolio companies build teams. If you or you know anyone who is interested, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal Head of Talent Is someone who is:
- A Team builder. Has an eye for talent, a sharp sourcing ability, a great network in the tech community and beyond;
- Independent and adaptable. Comfortable with ambiguity, rapidly changing environments, and building from scratch;
- The glue. Collaborates closely with Blossom’s founders throughout the hiring process, and develops tailored recruiting strategies across multiple teams;
- Experience obsessed. Create and ensures that every candidate has a smooth interview experience.
- Own full-cycle recruiting for multiple teams from data, engineering, product, design, marketing to operations;
- Deploy effective tactics in candidate sourcing including community partnerships, referrals, networks, social channels, events;
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, including reference checks, complex salary negotiations, and closing of candidates;
- Coach our network of startup founders on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution of recruiting processes and tools.
- Minimum 5-7 years of full-cycle recruiting experience at consumer and / or enterprise technology companies. Management experience is a plus;
- Strong understanding of the complete recruiting lifecycle including: research, sourcing, networking, culture based interviewing, employer branding and closing;
- Experience recruiting for various departments and seniority levels.